Sunday, October 31, 2004

Hey lady...u sounds different to me!!!!

Yoz....yeah try change some temple for my blog....but really wired n all getting mixup...haiz....wadever it is Tech help me out wif this.
Yesterday,gone to johor bout 9am with my aunty's to buy some kuih2 n crackers all this....Well seems that nowadays my mom really getting weak so i cant let her go to carry all the kuih2.So....nothing much to say.....cant get some spot for my Case-Toys....haiz.Went there just for a while,luckily its not jam.

Went to plaza kotaraya to find some kuih....meanwhie theres a lady age 30 was selling the kuih too,went i walk pass,she ask me to check out his goodies n buy.Damp really staring at me all time to buy...wad did she say"Bang beli lah bang!nanti saya kasi free."Hmm....i had a feeling n told Diet that she really mean us to buy or having me instate.....oh my god,uh my.....u ting she's a p_os_t_tu_e....rrhhh!!!Yaiikss!!! bulu rome naik siak!!!!

Last stop we went to Larkin n Diet wants to get that Dunkin Donut for buka puasa....Foooweee!!! cant stand looking at d donut...huh...really really power....hmmm,btw how come SG dont open up this Dunkin Donut huh???Back to SG bout 1230am.....so fast huh!!!

Well.....wad a day man.......bulan puasa ni byk dugaan...