Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It's C.N.Y. session!

Well...today im not working coz of CNY so im totally free n getting more bomb session again...heheheh yeah.Today im with my crew mate of BBP dng some bomb...its been a long time he never had some time on graffiti.Kinda bored too....but im getting fun.....chat bout the old times when me n the rest of my crew mate are tghtr.So ive got my cans ready!!!!!

Just whoever is dont understd bout graffiti....dont talk bout it,if u think you know more bout it....so good for you.I dont say that im so good at this but some of the writers here n frm other country knows me n respect me too.But i dont get it some of the motherfucker out there just think he is THE MOST GOOD N KNOWS MORE BOUT GRAFFITI....haizz.....(gasak la kalau org nak ckp ape,ckp la.....gua tak kesah beb....gua memang kental ape...hahahaha)








It's just nonsense!

Hello my name is Case!