Friday, May 06, 2005

Vans custom shoe ShameJoannShame

Well....nothing could be done again by dng custom shoe....yeah!This time my bro Sham ask me to customized his Vans white shoe.Anyway im dng it slowly coz been a bit bz,but i try make it done finally....check it out later on aight.

Ystdy,went to town after work to check out my stuff that been made it into a bag done by my fren Jolene in a IQbox @ Far East is now selling it.Woohooo!! how happy i am when i saw my stencils face was dzine on the bag....hmmmm.....yap it is...so check this out!




Vans Off The Wall:ShameJoannShame

For more info just click here to visit their site.






methodman stencil


its me!


Anime Case


evil half face


unknown





Much thks to Jolene for the pixs n hope we can get along well dng more stencil on ur stuff.Thks again.