Tuesday, January 03, 2006

"three different way"

Its a new day of life right now,i'll mayb keep on having some changes of my life.So in this life,where its always been gng on and on....and ive always have this 3 different way.Tghtr me and Tech strt it working out in 06 and also follow up by Trase1 and Lil Pink Devil.Enjoy!

1:Family that i have to be responsible in it all the time,hmm...mayb gonna make it real close and tight always.Try to solve wadever i can....to help them out.

2:Work that ive hate to face it right now....need to be break it!....stressful of seeing plp's mind of thinking...bla bla bla.Fuck for them all!Dont just block my way.....

3:MySelf.....how long am i gonna be like this,am i ready for the future....i just dont no what to do.my mind just play ard with me......?????

So in this 2006,let me try to get working on this 3 ways....hopefully 1 of them could have it done or mayb not at all....or is it gonna be the same.....


LoCase


Tech


'three different way'


LoCase & Tech