Friday, December 31, 2004

Yeah...im gng BAD!

eLLow..soon we will celebrate a new year 2005.But i guess,for the past 3 years back im still havent feel more on it....yeah the times gng more faster.....just like a blink of your eyes.Today kinda of bz dng Themal area for urgent to be pack...aarrhhh!!!it's simple with just me n my fren.We put up a speed for our energy till full blast turbo...hahha...[pack gila babi nye cepat]bout 40 Themal printer to be done.End up,20+ for half a day n another 2 more hrs n its all done.....totally damp tired...wallandey!gua bo lak liao eh!....

Just get an info that tmrw gonna be working....shit!but 2 of my fren not here coz 1 is MC n the other got an accident....soooo....they need plp for tmrw.Killing my brain for some reason to tell my superv.....n i lie to him that im gng JB....HAHAHHA.Just have to do that coz im fed up of this work....no life at all...n im getting lazy n lazy.

So sorry for what ive did coz ive made my decision to get a new job n taking some course.I just want a normal working life that i cant spend more time with my family n do some other stuff....thats it!


Get some old newspaper n do some stuff added for my Case&Flob


Just wonder why i took that pic???Well Tech,you know what i mean right br0?