Monday, December 27, 2004

20 mins shaking in SG...

Its was Sunday so whatever it is,im gonna have a nice sleep....while sunddenly,Tech shout at my mom "Hey can you feel the flat shaking?"Ah man...i just take my pillow n cover my face....then this damp shaking just keep continue n it makes me dizzy.....shit cant bother it ive got to get up.Btw its was about 20 mins i guess,that's quite long but the shaking not as strong as 3 yrs ago.

Nite..heard the news bout the shaking ting....wow!some of the countries get it too n it was totally worst of all.Lots of plp died n some of the others still searching n need for a help.I'm so pity for the plp ard.

Oh well....like my mom sayz that,plp keep on fighting against each other n drip out a blood on the land......and what happen is the earth dont accept it and this is what happen to all the plp ard the world.Hmmm...its true right...hey btw sorry if evryone of ya reading this might be not understd huh!.....errmmm...my english is worst ah...heheh but hope u get what i mean right.


What happen to Case?

Oh my dear Case is so scared huh!