Monday, January 17, 2005

Yeah...my back tooth is out at last!!!!

Kindly enjoy myself with Monday frm the strt of public holiday that was new year n followed by the next mon...ive got vomiting...n today...ive wen to dentist to pull out my back tooth ngot my self 4 days MC.How great it is huh!!!....frm what im thinking...my supervis will be not happy with it...wad the hell...
Just call up my fren at work telling me that Ah Hua is not ard....hahaha...but damp!!!arrrhhh!!!..dont bother with it.

Well,the doc explain to me...bout it bla bla bla....n b4 its getting really worst,ive decide to pull it out.With just 15mins...its already out n i dont even feel the pain....but....just a shock that ive heard the payment for it is 550bucks....ah man...i can just bought 2 pairs of converse shoe n a S&K pants n t shirt...haiz.... But im glad that my atm card still with me if not....ive got no idea where to get the cash frm.

Later on time to get crazy at town....just bring some cans incase.When to sk8 park to had a bomb n throw-up....n also im back with stencil again.....check it out!




Cant Stop It....


Throw LoCase out!!

Im back with stencil again!!!




Check out more stencil on the album soon...