Sunday, January 09, 2005

Up up in a way Tech....

Ystrdy me,Tech n some of my causin n aunty's came by @ Terminal2 for saying farewell to Tech.While my mom was very worried but what can she do...coz its about work stuff that he got to go.Tech was just chill out but feeling nervous coz his 1st time gng out of town.I just hope he'll be fine there.Bout 1030pm,Tech was gng to check in with his fellow frens n supervisor.....ohh....gonna miss him alot but mostly my mom.

And anyway..Tech if u reading this pls take note,do tag on the flooble box just to inform bout you aight.And dont forget to took some pix of pasting aight...itu mesti beb!!heheh.k till then...mom is waiting for ur call bro.

Let's watch what is Case up to this time?

Case:"uuuwwakkkkk..Tech!dont leave me...pls take me with ya,im gonna miss ya.."
Tech:"Hey!..let go off me Case.I'll be fine aight....n stop crying,u wet my polo man!"


Flob:"Bye bye Case....hehehe...take care ur self aight..."
Case:"Wait up....Flob u gng with Tech!.....AAArrrhhhhhh!!!!! MAN!


There is time to paste up...(Case-Toys & StupidPinkThing)