Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Overtime bomb!

Haiz....today im not in a mood to ot.But...i just have too coz my fellow 2nd shift taking onleave n left Chua alone.Well...its not a problem to me,it ok...but im getting fun too,hehehe....
Having lunch with just a piece of bread...hehehe,then took sum paper at my work area.....n something just made up in my mind,i've start dng it using posterman n marker.What is it about?Well....just wonder hows the plp on the tragedy of tsunami gng to be like?And what will be the emotion gng to be like?......Take a look at what ive did just now?

Hey its nearly 9pm...and im gng off soon....yeah just saw this pallet outside...hmm kind of plain n since i got some cans @ my locker....so hit me with a throw up.....hehehehe....



What will it be?


Just a throw up using RJ cans....hehehe.