Sunday, March 13, 2005

sOMETHING new bout it!

12 o clock,me n Diet went to sk8 park...well.....as u noe dat it gng to be renew but fuck them coz nothing change.Well ysrtd,get something new stuff frm Diet....hmmm,quite well on it but i really luv it so much.Its fast,kind of normal but it gng just the way evryone's needed.Gng to be try it out for another test on Monday coz im shutdown...wooohoooo!!!!
This stuff is gng to be for my crew mate.....just an info guys.

Oh ya before i forget bout the bomb,with this new stuff....dng well but i just did a throw up will do hmmm.....for a piece,naahhh! not gonna do it at sk8park.Diet just fed up with his silver that suddenly clogged..issshhh! to bad bro but his not in a mood just when that happen.So.....check out my throw up!



1st throw up i did but damp it my cans totally empty when it gng to my 'E' letter.haiz...


Next...dng S.T.G.


Last.....