Thursday, February 24, 2005

What cans is this??

Well its been a quite a damp fucking hot hot day.....damp i cant sleep well.Back at work,its kind of normal gng on...hmmmm but that it seems that my company is gng on real control of their money.Yeah...till this year annual dinner n dance,eryone got to do some performance...haiz.....got what i mean...they dont wanna get performer in the dinner later coz its all use money.
Wadever it is,im not gng to the dinner shit....fuck wit that....waste my time n i rather sleep.hahahaha.

Yaaiiks!!!....saw this wooden thing outside my area coz its from the machine came in newly stuff.Its a junk al right....so while my fren was spraying with this (dont even noe wads the name)cans on his work....so he saw me outside throwing something n give me that cans n told me do tag it up!Yeah....did some throw up in sec....then get in back to work....hehehe.Ahhh....feel much beta after dng it.So look at that!!!



Aaaahhh!!!....hey uncle pls throw it away b4 ive get caught...hehehe...



Just received stickers from Rooty! Thks man!



Boon Keng Station