Saturday, November 27, 2004

"Can i spray it."

Since the Speak Mandarin campain doesn't work it...so it's ok but i just get another project DeTrash @ Orchard.This project is always out with it evry year.Try work it out with my crew mate to have fun down there,showing out our art work to all the plp.We'll have a discuss of what we gonna do.

Bout my work,yeah...still the same shit,telling evryone that next week gonna have a schedule n will have to OT.Aaarrhhhh!it's all nonsence to me,it's just for a week of hard work then it will be back to normal......haizz....Wadever it is,im trying to get a new job soon.

Nitely had a call from Nurul that she's coming over to my crib,wah!it's was her 1st time ever.It's gng pretty well...had a chat all this shit,while my mom had all kind of story came out.....bla bla bla....hmmm...actually she feel sleepy..hahah.I've told Nurul that i be coming on this Sunday but she's got exam.....hmmmm.....she told me to sms her if im coming.




Case-Toys in react.