Monday, November 22, 2004

im crazy with games!!!!

Nothing much today at work,but ive told u bout the ot ive been this days....well,its already over.Just like i say this company is not stable....coz of just an urgent stuff,evryone got to ot for only a week n thats it....
Ystdy,aunty Jasmani came to my crib.....well its already 4pm.My mom thoug of gng to Cik Yam's crib but its already late.........Cik Jasmani was telling me n Tech that dont let my mom work anymore.......Wow..that's wired,since when she's got feel some pity for my mom huh?......But anyway,me n Tech already keep on telling bout that but mom just dont care...only that she said,if she still can do some work,she will keep on till she really cant take it.I'm just kind of pity too but what can i say.....the only is,i will keep on eye on her n thats my responsibility.

Oh!ya...aunty Jasmani gone back bout 5+,n since my mom dont wanna go to Cik Yam's crib,i told her that i wanna go to Cik Saadiah's crib.Reach dar bout 6,chat wif Diet n Ratna...bla bla bla....den when to Diet's room to play PS2 game.....hehehehe damp it...luv to play the DefJam fighting game...haiz..sial ah...Me n Tech outz bout 9+ taking cab back home......




Now he's back again....It's SUPERCASE!!!