Friday, November 19, 2004

i feel so.......haaizzzzz...

After the raya is over,on tuesday im back to work.....aaarrrhhhh!!I know that ive got to over time coz David already told me to.I just dont have a mood to ot this days since David not happy with me taking halfday n a day leave on friday bfore hari raya.Only that ive got to send my mom to the clinic n spend time with her while she is not so well nowadays....
Ive take my words on him.....cant trust him anymore wheather he show some stupid n funny story that make me feel happy bout it.
Yah! great David,take leave n came back today....dF*&^k...Enjoy himself while me working like hell....sialll!!!Just now i never smile at him....just dng my work....talk bout work stuff n that's it.
Yeah!!!3 days ive been ot coz lots of stuff at work....really damp tired haizzz....My fren Ah Lee told me that i could just go back n dont need to stay....so happy but tmrw ive got to came back to work.....n i dont take on Sunday.
After work meet Tech at city hall,n went to penny to buy plain t shirt to try out own silk screen....At Suntag ive bought a pair of converse shoe...plain one hahahha.....take a guess....naaahhh!!! will tell u soon a later bout that shoe.



Flob React....




Flob:"Arrhh!! Hey!! let me out of this truck?