Sunday, December 19, 2004

it's a rush!!!!

I'm back at work for OT ystdy....my tooth still in pain n i cant stand on it aaarrhhh!!Well later on i thoug of gng to 18:80 gig at YP but Fir just let me noe that he'll be dng some mural at town bout 10am n 2pm at Parkway.Hmmmm...im not sure yet but Cate was ard to help it out.

Bout 1+,Tech call up n ask me to help Fir up with the mural...So i just had tell David for an early outz bout 230.David just dont fell happy this days bout me thats been lazy of working......the fuck with him...im totally tired thats all.Im outz 230 taking a cab straight to Parkway having a receipt on it.

Meet Hata n Fir with bunch of bdk2...Oh man!..the plank was totally shine n its gonna be dripping to do it....but i try my best on it.Had a quick call up Tech to get few more cans coz its not enough for two plank.

Damp it was sucks....with the shine plank....n raining all the time.....Try to finish up asap with Tech n Fir dng the character.Well the shows end bout 7,n im thinking of gng to town meet Hamdan.Happyly take my cab money back frm Hata n rush to town.Nothing much just at town...been so cramp the area full of shoppersard n some small shows ard.Bout 830,me n Hamdan went back home........


Youth Expression @ South East(in front of Watson)

The plank sucks!!!