Friday, December 17, 2004

Dont feel quite well.......

I just notice that today is friday....huh!....so blur ah.But actually im not really quite well enough....still need to be rest n the OT just cant stop.Ah shit!...my tooth started pain again...haiz...need to be pull out but i just dont no when i'll be free while most of the time been force to do OT.

It should be today ive got to finish up my 5 top cover for shipment but i just did 2 n ive got to wait for the carton to come.Ard 2+,some of our stuff need to be pack as normal but we've got to wait for the pallet....n i try ask David bout my carton if they coming.But what ive just heard that David just notice today is friday,well...cant be help coz the carton will come on monday...haiz.What can Aziz do to get that shipment by today....ah...wadever it is,David will handle it.

While im dng my work,David ask me why am i look so sad whenever OT.I just seriously sayz that ive got migrain...huh!wad a shock of him n telling me why never let him noe.You think you wanna noe bout me...naaahhh!who cares.So he told me to go back n ask me if im coming tmrw OT....i just say yaaah....hmmmmm...

Call Tech up n gonna meet him up coz he's gonna buy IBM THINK PAD....yeah it's back again now....k till then i outz.

PS:tmrw im OT but if still unwell think im gonna take half a day n when to town...hehehe.