Thursday, December 02, 2004

bz,slack....n now getting sicck!!

Been a while for not updating some shit here,well....cant stnd wif my supervisor not happy wif me.....haizz...wadever ah.I just have to force myself to work OT...while ystdy dng lots of shipment stuff to be pack....aaarrhhh!!....All this stuff are to be send to china......bout 150.Damp im really cant stand both my legs gonna loose out.My head was getting dizzy and starts pain all this shit......

Today ive been thinking not to OT but the area was kind of fuck up,so i just have to stay for my frens there.Actually at that time im getting headache n dont feel good but i force myself.....haizzz.....


I cant really understd my supervisor....errh!!!..he thoug that i just like staying in my own crib without mom n dad................YY!!!He thinks that im free to OT anytime i wanted shit wif him.....i got a responsibility of my family......n now my mom is not well n ive got to with her all the time.......i really dont no wad im gonna do now......fuck up shit....who i am anyway......nobody cares n understand me......