Sunday, December 05, 2004

Hip Hop Fest coming ur way....

Yeah....me n Tech taking part in the hip hop fest this Sat.But bfore that been thinking of taking solo....well....who's in the comp.Gonna be 3 person frm PB,4 person frm AMC,2 person frm LFC,TRASEONE n us.Hmmmm....qutie hard to decide the winner but you'll noe what it gng to be right.That's y im change my mind having a group in the comp....hehehe.Well.....gonna be fun n just enjoy ourself there.Come on down n have fun......see ya all there.

Oh!ya....this friday i might dng some showcase at town but not sure wic area will it be.I maybe thinking of early outz frm my work bout 3 or 2 i guess....seez how my supervisor's mood gng to be.N dont forget of my crew mate BBP Sniper01 will be dng with us also....so check it out aight.


My own Case-Toys dzine apprearel: