Wednesday, January 19, 2005

3rd day of bomb.(Just For Tech!)

Again n again...well this time,im gonna do my graff...its been a long time ive been asking Tech bout it...hmmm...so this is just a warm up to me.Sniper was with me n Diet was there too helping me out took some photo.Hey...the park was totally peace n quite frm mon till now...yeah!...u noe the kids gone to school...so peacefully..hahha.
Kinda of fed-up with this white...haiz..cant even stay to its white...oh ya..this is not montana yeah!...wadever it is,im just kind of bored n the colours is shit.Ive just mess it up...do wadever fuck im dng n Diet just shaking his head.But anyway,its n art wasnt it...so i dont give a fuck with the colours as long i cant can manage to make it done n neat n thats it.
Finally its over n done...."i can feel the flow now"....n yo Tech,if u read this...yeah this is for u bro...stay chill aight n do give a hola.






Dedicated just for my bro Tech @ Eindhoven



Case-Toys @ sk8 park