Monday, January 24, 2005

I'm back at work!!!!

Yeah...now imback at work....wow!my frens...came n have a chat wif me n ask bout my tooth....they were shock to heard the 550bucks for pulling out the wisdom tooth.But they were happy seeing me back.....as i enjoy my self for a week.hahaha.
Oh..ya as you see my hair ive trim it short till neck level...haiz...but i have to cut it....coz it damp long n plp ard my area not happy with my hair....d fuck with them...it my hair.Keep on talk n talk bout it all d time...haiz...tak tau nak buat hal sendiri...sibuk sgt dgn hal org...sialll.But its seems that they still chat bout my hair that ive cut...haiz...buto la...siap seh diaorg.

But anywy,got my stencils ready to do it at my area...hahaha n also my story scene of Killer Gerbil....hmm...check it out.




"Case Meet Killer Gerbil"

Killer Gerbil:"heh heh...woot! Case not ard huh?


Case:"Oh...that Gerbil is pasting ard my area huh?Hmmm....we'll see bout that."