Saturday, February 19, 2005

Take it n paint it!

Ystdy....saw this cardboard on the bed n it kind of plain to me....hmmm so i just take it n when to work.While having my lunch....ive give my time dng some painting again with the cardboard that i took it just now.But...think of it,i just dont noe why ive been happy dng painting using this posterman n marker stuff.Never plan anything at all....it just frm my imagination n ive paint it.
Well.....so far,ive got some new style dng this art....rather then dng graff,so it just some think different to me.
After work meet up Tech,n though of buying whole bunch of posterman colours but the ArtFriend has closed...so went to chill out for e while n took my art work that ive did just now place it @ Suntag n give a shot on it......check it!



Using posterman n marker.